Friday, January 13, 2012

Carbonite-Cheap Insurance



       How are you protecting the information on your computer?  If your computer crashed tomorrow would you lose all your family pictures and memories?  Would that crash take down all your financial data and history?
       There is a very easy to use, inexpensive solution for protecting your data.  Carbonite.  I have been using it for a few years and have had to activate it on several occasions.  Fortunately, only one crash, but some information got sent to the trash bin by mistake.  All I had to do was activate my Carbonite and I got all my stuff back.
       One of the best features is that it runs seamlessly in the background.  I don’t have to do a thing!  Within a few minutes of creating anything my project is backed up.  I don’t have to remember to back up my files, or chance losing files that have been created since the last backup.
       I highly recommend Carbonite.  For about $50.00 per year, it is cheap insurance against losing important files from your computer.

No comments: